On March 7th, 2018, Alejandra Pablos, nationally renowned immigrant rights and reproductive rights organizer, long-time Mijente member and Virginia Anti-Violence Project Board Member was detained by ICE. Mijente was able to visit with Ale since then and she gave them 10 ways you can plug into the #ReleaseAle #AlevsICE campaign:
- Sign & Share Petition.
- Donate to Ale’s Defense Fund.
- Organizational Letter of Support to Judge.
- Personal Letter of Support to Judge.
- Send a care package to Ale.
- Host a letter-writing party.
- Send your favorite paperback.
- Show up for her bond hearing in Arizona.
- Create art
Keep Ale’s story alive.
You can see full details at: bit.ly/fightforale
Please help get the word out by sharing the #ReleaseAle #AlevsICE campaign. Thank you in advance for your love and support of Ale!