The Virginia Anti-Violence Project (VAVP) is deep in the process of creating our Community Engagement/Volunteer Program. We have been hard at work developing a community engagement/volunteer program that both reflects VAVP’s values and provides meaningful opportunities for community members to plug into the work of VAVP.
We engage in community outreach, art projects, and administrative assistance for LGBTQ+ peer counseling and support. Fill out this form if you’re interested in working with us!
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Community Outreach
- Art projects
- Donor and volunteer recruitment
- English and Spanish translation
- Volunteer Orientation participation and leadership
- Specialized skills, such as video editing, podcast production, social media promotion, construction of advertisements, and many more
- Check out the Memo below to see our specific volunteer roles!